Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel..
You can cook Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 4 slice of steakhouse homestyle roast beef.
- You need 2 slice of smoked provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 each of bagel.
- Prepare 2 dash of minced onions.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
Dean’s Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. instructions
- Cut bagel in half and toast bagel.
- Cook roast beef till nice and firm.
- Whisk eggs well, add minced onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt to eggs, whisk well again and cook slow and low.
- Add ketchup to toasted toasted bagel.
- Scramble the eggs well. Shred provolone cheese and add to eggs, lower temp again so eggs dont brown and remain fluffy..
- Once cheese is melted and eggs are coated. Add steak and eggs to bagel and cover..
- Now enjoy this kick-ass sandwich..