Bagel Kofte Burger.
You can cook Bagel Kofte Burger using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bagel Kofte Burger
- It’s of Lamb Kofte Burger.
- Prepare 2 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare 500 grams of lean lamb mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh/dried chopped mint.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chilli.
- It’s 1 of egg whole whisked.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder (can crush 1fresh garlic instead).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grounded cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh or Dry Parsley.
- You need 4 of bagels plain or sessame.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt & grounded black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of Fillings.
- Prepare of lettece (free choice).
- Prepare 1 of sliced cheese cheddar/halloumi.
- You need 2 slice of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise/mustard/ketchup/raita.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of serving suggestions.
- It’s 4 of bagels.
- Prepare 1 of homemade chips.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
Bagel Kofte Burger step by step
- In a bowel mixed all the ingredients together once prepared..
- Once mixed well leave mixture for 5 mins, to absorb flavours..
- Form mixture into 5 patties with your hands and place onto a baking sheet dusted with little flour (not necessary, but is less sticky when transferring to pan)..
- In a pan heat up the oil on medium heat. Add 1-3 patties at a time and fry. Cook until both sides are nicely dark brown..
- Alternative to step 4. Grill Burgers on a mid depth baking sheet, greased with oil. Turn after 3 mins and cook both sides evenly..
- Slice bagels, grill the sliced sides, add burger and fillings..