Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels.
You can cook Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels
- Prepare 165 grams of Blueberries.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 250 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 2 grams of Dry yeast.
Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels instructions
- Place the blueberries in a heat-resistant container and add in the sugar. Coarsely mash the berries and sugar together, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500 W for a minute. Let cool..
- Combine the flour, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Add in the cooled berries from Step 1 and mix together well..
- When the dough comes together, remove from the bowl, and knead on a flat working space for about 10 minutes..
- When the flour has completely absorbed the blueberry juices, the dough with become glossy, and develop a lovely purple colour. Cover the dough with a damp tea towel, and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Punch down the dough, and divide into 4-5 portions. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200℃ (preheat the baking sheet as well). Bring some water to a boil in a large pot, adding in 1 tablespoon of sugar (not listed) for every litre of water..
- Shape the bagels. Be sure the seams are well sealed, otherwise they will split open when boiling..
- About 3 minutes before the oven finishes heating, drop the bagels into the boiling water, and boil for a minute on each side..
- Remove the bagels from the pot and transfer to the preheated baking sheet. Pop in the oven as quickly as possible. If you take too long, the bagels will wrinkle..
- Bake at 200℃ for 12-15 minutes, and they’re done..
- If you can, mix in some dried blueberries to the dough for a boost of flavor..