Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna.
You can have Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna
- Prepare 2 of Bagel.
- You need 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 of cube Cream cheese.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Ground black pepper.
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna instructions
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature..
- Wash and drain the cabbage. Roughly shred the cabbage, put into a plastic bag with the salt, and rub together..
- Drain the oil from the tuna, then mix with the cream cheese..
- Once the cabbage has wilted, squeeze out the moisture..
- Slice the bagels in half and spread butter on the inside. Top with cabbage and tuna, then season to taste with black pepper to finish..